Chalk It Up Page Kit

Hi everyone did you think I was never going to get this kit done? I was sure starting to think that myself! Allergies have been killer in our house the past 2 weeks, so I apologize, but it is FINALLY here!!






The  kit price is $15.00 (plus shipping) for these 2- 12"x12" layouts.

This Kit will include:
*Pictures of the layout so you can complete it on your own
*Paper pieces will be pre-cut for you
*Stamped images will be pre-stamped for you
*1 package of the Chalk It Up Assortments
*ribbon, brads, ect embellishments shown will be included.

What YOU need to complete this at home:
*Adhesive
*Paper Trimmer (if you wish to customize anything yourself)

Optional to make these layouts even MORE amazing!
* Z1296 ($3.95) Set of Distressing Inks to ink edges of paper (I love to do this and highly suggest you invest in this as it will really add to your layouts)  Set of chocolate and black ink pads perfectly sized for inking edges
*Z1297 ($3.95) Edge Distresser- this tool will distress the edges of your paper allowing for a white sanded edge to show through
*X7184C ($4.95) Chalk It Up Compliments- this is 2-12"x6" coordinating chipboard sheets.

I do not have paypal set up here yet. I am working on that but for now if you are wanting to purchase a kit please leave a comment here or e-mail me at Laura@gbta.net and let me know if you want just the kit or if you would like to add in any of the extras as well. IF YOU DO NOT GET A REPLY FROM ME CONTACT ME AGAIN TO MAKE SURE THAT I HAVE YOUR ORDER!! As always, if you have questions please let me know! I am SO very excited to finally have this up and going.


Comments

Popular Posts